Keep Your Child Safe,
Happy, And Learning
Evidence-Based Guidance From Experts Protects Your Family
COVID-19 Update manual for parents
Health Screenings Help Track Symptoms
Limiting Access Limits The Risk Of Exposure
Wearing Masks Protects Against Contagions
All staff and children over the age of 3 wear a mask except when eating or drinking. Wearing masks is proven to safeguard the health and protect against contagious illness.
Attention To Hand Hygiene Kills Germs
Small Classroom Sizes Limit Risk
Heightened Disinfecting For A Deep Clean
Frequently Asked Questions!
● Have you or a member of your household traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days?
● Have you or a member of your household had any of the following symptoms today or in the past 14 days?
○ Fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
○ Dry Cough
○ Shortness of Breath
○ Loss of taste or smell
○ Sore Throat
○ Muscle aches
● Have you been in contact with someone who is thought to have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
● Have you been instructed by a medical professional to self-quarantine due to possible exposure to COVID-19?